Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Place books on hold
Renew checkouts online
Book group study room
Library Login Help
Press 1 for Customer Service
Library Research & Academic Success YouTube Videos
Library Research & Academic Success videos are hosted on the YouTube server, due to it's widespread popularity and easy access to its reliable website. Here are a few issues & tips that might help:
- I can view the first MultiSearch video but not the other four: Each video is on its own tab on the doing research > videos page. Click on the title of another video to switch tabs
- Video does not play or crashes your browser: Visit http://www.youtube.com/ - can you watch any video on the page? If not – you may have a browser compatibility issue or a missing plugin (Check YouTube Videos – System Requirements)
- Video displays a “not currently available” message: This may be an issue with a plugin OR there could be a temporary problem with the server. Check YouTube Videos – System Requirements. If all plugins are working, you may need to reload the page or try again in a few minutes
- What browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer having difficulty accessing the videos, please try an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
Video Playback Errors
Experiencing difficulty watching the Library and Academic Success videos?
Blank screen or Adobe Flash error (see images)
- Indicates a potential problem with your Adobe Flash plugin
If you have more than one web browser installed on your computer, you may want to try accessing with a different browser.
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.