Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Renew checkouts online
Library Login Help
What are eReserves?
eReserves are an electronic collection of materials available exclusively for your students through the course management system, Blackboard. You specify which materials you want and the library will check for copyright compliance and create the links with built in authentication protocols for secure access.
Benefits for Faculty:
- Library checks and ensures Copyright compliance
- Easy duplication of reserves for subsequent semesters
- Ease of request and support from the library
- Maintenance of collection done for you
Benefits for Students:
- Simultaneous access to material by multiple students
- 24/7 access - on and off campus - to copyright compliant material
- Easy access for online courses, and off campus users
- Secure access with limitation to Georgian students only
- Options for students to print or save
Procedures for eReserves
Course specific electronic reserves items are requested by faculty and accessed by their students from any location on or off campus in a few ways. They can be reached through the library's website, and Georgian's course management system Blackboard.
- Submit as early as possible. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received. For items requested in the first three weeks of the semester, there may be delays due to the high volume of requests.
- Complete as much information in the form as possible for each reading requested; Weekly reading lists or course syllabi are acceptable alternatives for sources. [Mandatory fields are:Your name and email, course name, course number, semester, item name, type of item]
- Scanned text documents should be in PDF format using optical character recognition (OCR).
- Library staff will supply you with links or an embed code for your Blackboard course shell.
- Review requests for copyright compliance.
- Source legal copies of materials if not provided.
- Create remote authenticated links or provide an embed code to the readings and send to faculty.
- Ensure all materials have controlled access and remove at end of semester.
For more details or specific questions, please email the Library.
Request Your eReserve Now!
Use our form to request articles, eBooks, book chapters, or media from the library's collection or something from your personal collection.
eReserves Request Form
Mandatory fields are:Your name and email, course name, course number, semester, item name, type of item
Requests will receive a reply within 5 business days.
Contact the library with any form submission questions.
See what's already on eReserve.
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.