Library and Academic Success
Research Help in person, by phone and email
Friendly library staff are ready to help
with research questions and challenges
by phone, in person and by email
Monday - Friday & most Saturdays in Fall & Winter
Please check the library hours page for availability
We can help you....
- Navigate the library website, databases and other resources
- Select appropriate resources for your assignment
- Evaluate the credibility and reliability of what you've found
- Create or modify a search strategy to get better results
and much more!
Online Research Help
Use your web browser to connect using the askON button anywhere on the library website or text us for help:
Staff are available to help you learn research skills.
Check our hours page for availability.
askON library staff are available to chat in real-time and help you
- formulate research topics
- find library and online resources on your topic
- select and access appropriate resources
- evaluate information sources
Click the askON button where ever you see it to connect with us or learn more.
Watch for our new askON Click to Chat button appearing on most library pages in the bottom right corner
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.