Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Place books on hold
Renew checkouts online
Book group study room
Library Login Help
Press 1 for Customer Service
At the library
The Library combines:
- traditional library services and collections
- open computing, online course support & computer help desk services
- group and individual study spaces
- absolute quiet study spaces
More information about...
Library locations have a reserve shelf located at the Customer Service desk. Items placed on reserve have shortened loan periods to enable maximum availability. Frequently needed items on the reserve shelf include Cites & Sources, course readings and occasionally, text books.
Faculty may request items for addition to the reserve collection. Review our full reserve policy for more information.
Computers are available in each Library location
- Wireless internet is available at all campuses
- Print from your laptop to library printers [WebPrint] is available at all campuses
- Laptops are available for short-term loan in Orillia, Owen Sound and Midland (see Customer Service for availability)
- A limited number of ethernet ports may be available if you need to plug in - please ask Customer Service for help.
Open computing labs
- Orillia campus: room A212, generally available from the time the library closes to the time the building closes.
Computer Assistance / Help
Computer help, including password changes: for 24/7 service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-728-1968 x1732 or toll free 1-877-374-3224.
- Print credits can be purchased
- at the Customer Service Desk in Barrie, Owen Sound and Midland.
- at the Typing & Printing Services office at the Orillia campus (silver service window within the Library)
- 10 print credits = 10¢.
- Printers are set to double-sided printing in most Library locations (2nd side costs 9¢)
- Owen Sound prints letter and legal sizes, single sided only.
- Web-based printing [print directly from your laptop to library printers] is available at all library locations (instructions below)
**Please note: Print credits are non-refundable**
Using the library computers to print? Our Printing Tips & Tricks page will help you figure out how to:
- Check your print credit balance
- Print your document single sided
- Print PowerPoint handouts
- Print PDF handouts
- Print from your laptop
Use WebPrint to print directly from your laptop
- Go to https://webprint.georgianc.on.ca
- A security certificate may pop up, click continue to this website
- Login to the website using your student I.D. and password
- Click on browse, select the file to print from your computer
- Select which printer you want to print to from the drop down menu
- Using the Set Options tab you can change the paper size, orientation, copies, printing ranges (page?-?) and overall
- After that is done click submit
- A preview screen will show up, showing you what you are printing
- Click print
Photocopying & Scanning
- Black & white photocopiers are available in each Library
- Copying costs 10¢ per page
- Copiers are coin operated - change is available from the Library Customer Service Desks.
- available at each library location
- see Customer service for details
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.