Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Place books on hold
Renew checkouts online
Book group study room
Library Login Help
Press 1 for Customer Service
At the library
- traditional library services and collections
- open computing, and online course support
- group and individual study spaces
- absolute quiet study spaces
- Reserve Collection
- Computer Access
The Customer Service desk's reserve shelf has frequently needed items such as course readings and some textbooks. Items placed on reserve have shortened loan periods to enable maximum availability.
- Wi-fi is available at all campuses
- Laptops and iPads are available for short-term loan in Barrie, Orillia and Owen Sound (see Customer Service for availability)
- Orillia campus: room A212 computing lab is open after the library closes, until the building closes.
- Computer help, including password changes: contact email@example.com or 705.728.1968 ext. 1732 or toll free 1.877.374.3224.
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.