Friendly library staff are ready to help with research questions and challenges by phone, in person and by email. Please check our library hours for availability.
We can help you:
- navigate the library website and databases
- select appropriate resources for your assignment
- evaluate the credibility of what you've found
- create a search strategy to get better results
Online Research Help
Use your web browser to connect using the askON button anywhere on the library website or text us at 705.980.0030 for help. Staff are available to help you learn research skills. Check our hours page for availability. Click the askON button where ever you see it to connect with us or learn more
askON library staff are available to chat in real-time and help you:
- formulate research topics
- find library and online resources on your topic
- select and access appropriate resources
- evaluate information sources
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.