Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Place books on hold
Renew checkouts online
Book group study room
Library Login Help
Press 1 for Customer Service
Alumni & Community Users - Library Privileges at Georgian
Georgian College Library welcomes community users and alumni of Georgian College.
If you already have a membership at any of the following libraries:
- Barrie Public Library
- Orillia Public Library
- Owen Sound & North Grey Union Public Library
- Chippewas of Rama First Nation Public Library
- Eric Silk Library (OPP Headquarters, Orillia)
- Royal Victoria Hospital (RVH) Library
then Georgian College Library offers borrowing privileges to you. To obtain a GC library account:
- Community users must present a current library card from one of the libraries above, as well as personal identification.
- Alumni must present their Alumni cards available for request by contacting the Alumni office.
Alumni and community users may*:
- Borrow books
- Use library resources on campus
- Obtain a guest account for computer login/use
*Some restrictions may apply. Please contact the campus library you wish to use for full details.
Georgian Students & Staff - Borrowing at other Public Libraries
If you are a Georgian Student or a Georgian staff member and have a either a valid student card or valid library card with a renewal date sticker on the back of it then you will be eligible for a library card with one of the following libraries:
If you do not have a library card or student card already, please check with customer service:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-890-8477
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.