Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Place books on hold
Renew checkouts online
Book group study room
Library Login Help
Press 1 for Customer Service
At the library
The Library combines:
- traditional library services and collections
- open computing, and online course support
- group and individual study spaces
- absolute quiet study spaces
More information about...
Library locations have a reserve shelf located at the Customer Service desk. Items placed on reserve have shortened loan periods to enable maximum availability. Frequently needed items on the reserve shelf include Cites & Sources, course readings and occasionally, text books.
Faculty may request items for addition to the reserve collection. Review our full reserve policy for more information.
- Wireless internet is available at all campuses
- Print from your laptop to library printers [WebPrint] is available at all campuses
- Laptops are available for short-term loan in Barrie and Orillia (see Customer Service for availability)
- A limited number of ethernet ports may be available if you need to plug in - please ask Customer Service for help.
Open computing labs
- Orillia campus: room A212, generally available from the time the library closes to the time the building closes.
Computer Assistance / Help
Computer help, including password changes: for 24/7 service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-728-1968 x1732 or toll free 1-877-374-3224.
Photocopying & Scanning
- Black & white photocopiers are available in each Library
- Copying costs 10¢ per page
- Copiers are coin operated - change is available from the Library Customer Service Desks.
- available at each library location
- see Customer service for details
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.