Your Library User ID is the number under the barcode on your student card. Your PIN is the last 4 digits of the same number.
Databases off campus
Place books on hold
Renew checkouts online
Book group study room
Library Login Help
Press 1 for Customer Service
For Online Reading:
For Offline Reading:
- ebrary account to borrow/checkout the eBook (Internet access required);
- Adobe Digital Editions software installed on your desktop/laptop or Bluefire software installed on your mobile device
- Adobe Digital Editions account
Creating an ebrary account
Creating an Ebrary account is necessary to check out/download ebooks to your machine.
- Go to: eBooks (ebrary) listed on Georgian College Library's list of databases.
- Near the upper-right corner, click "Sign-In"
- Click "Create Account"
- Fill in the form. Remember your User Name and Password.
- Congratulations! You have created your own Ebrary account.
Go back to step 2, input your user name and password, then click Login.
Finding ebrary eBooks
- Go to: http://library.georgiancollege.ca
On the right-hand side, click "Browse Databases A-Z" (or hover over the "Resources" tab and click "Databases A-Z")
- Scroll down to find and click "eBooks (ebrary)"
- Type in any search term(s) then click Search
- Congratulations! A list of downloadable eBooks displays in the search results
Downloading ebrary eBooks
- Within the search results, click the book title (or book cover)
- Underneath the book cover, click "Full Download" to be able to read this eBook offline.
- If you have not created an Ebrary account and signed in, then you will be asked to do so.
You must create an Ebrary account to download eBooks. Once your account is created, please sign in.
- Once signed in, you are now able to click "Full Download". Select device type you are using then click "Continue."
- If you haven't installed Adobe Digital Editions, then please do so; click "Done with this step."
- Click, "Download your book."
- You may be prompted to select a location to save the ebook file; once saved click it to open it.
- Adobe Digital Editions begins downloading the actual eBook
- Congratulations! You are now able to view the eBook offline. Click icons for table of contents, zooming, etc.
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.