Did you find a book at Lakehead that you want to borrow? You can have it delivered to your door.
1. Tips for searching the Lakehead catalogue are on this page
2. Search the Lakehead catalogue and under "Resource Types", use the "Books & ebooks" filter to narrow down to book results.
3. Click the title to see a detailed record for the book.
4. If you just need a book excerpt, or a journal article, from a physical book or journal, look for the "Get It" area, and sign in with your Lakehead username and password.
5. Choose "Request Scanned Excerpt" and fill in the information about the excerpt that you need. You will receive your request by email.
6. If you need the print copy of a book, please email Chris Tomasini with the information about the book that you need. The "Permalink" button in the catalogue (when you are viewing the full information of the book) generates a link that you can send to Chris, so he can see the book information page.