Did you find a book at Lakehead that you want to borrow? You can have it delivered to your door.
1. Tips for searching the Lakehead catalogue are on this page
2. Search the Lakehead catalogue and under "Resource Types", use the "Books & ebooks" filter to narrow down to book results.
3. Click the title to see a detailed record for the book.
4. In the "Get It" area, sign in with your Lakehead username and password.
5. Click "Request"
6. Under "Pickup Location", choose "Mail to Me", or under "No Campus, Lakehead Libraries".
7. In the Comments area, identify yourself as a Lakehead-Georgian student, and enter your physical mailing address.
8. Wait for the item to be mailed to you.
9. When you're ready to return the book, use the pre-paid label.
Do you need just a chapter or a journal article from a physical book or journal? Then select "Digitization" (located beside Request). Library staff will be happy to help you!