Did you find a book at Lakehead that you want to borrow? You can have it delivered to your door.
1. Find the book in Lakehead's catalogue.
2. Select the title to see a detailed record
3. Select "Request" from the actions on the right hand side
4. You'll be asked to login using your Lakehead username and password
5. Select "Mail to Me" from the options listed
6. Make sure to enter your current mailing address
7. Wait for the item to be mailed to you
8. When you're ready to return the book, use the pre-paid label.
Do you need just a chapter or a journal article from a physical book or journal? Then select "Request an Excerpt or Journal Article" from the options in step 5. Library staff will be happy to help you!