What is Intercampus Loan?
Through Intercampus Loan, you can
- borrow materials from one of the other campus libraries
- request a book or magazine or DVD from another campus
and have these materials delivered to you at your campus. These loans are available to anyone holding a current Georgian College library card, including Alumni and Community Users.
Some restrictions apply.
Can't find what you need? Students can borrow material outside Georgian's libraries through [Interlibrary Loan].
Borrow from another Georgian Library location
You can place a book on hold by placing a request in Page 1+. You can pick the book up at the campus library of your choice.
- Log in to Page 1+
- Search for resources on your topic
- Click on the title from the results list to find out how to access the resource
- If the book is available to request, you will see a Request link under Get It
- Click Request
- Select your pick-up location
- You will receive an email when your book is available for pick-up
- Your book will be available on the hold shelf for 7 days.
Transfers between campuses take approximately 2-4 business days (excluding holidays)
Note: Reference and Reserve materials may not be borrowed through intercampus loan.
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.