We are here to help!
Wondering how to get started? Want to learn more about finding and adopting an OER? Ready to adapt an OER for your course?
As the OER librarian, I can help you with:
- General questions about Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Considering if an OER is right for your course
- Questions or concerns about copyright & licensing
- Finding a sample or starting point OER to consider for your course
- Building a "digital course pack" by drawing on available OER sources
- Advice on OER platform or tool selection
- Brainstorming ways to increase diversity, equity and inclusion in your OER
- Identifying other Georgian faculty members (and provincial contacts) interested in OERs
- Copyright & AODA Compliance audits
- Funding opportunities, proposals & Expressions of Interest (EOIs)
Adopt or adapt?
The first step in working with OERs is to review the content already available so you can determine if you would like to adopt or adapt an existing resource.
chat loading... if this message persists, please try reloading your page.